Best Dotnet Training Center in Chennai
RIT Infotech Solutions, wont stop just by training you in Dotnet, We do train our students in all additional skill set, which is mandatory in Software & Web Development. which result them get placed in FIRST INTERVIEW itself.
Dotnet Job seeker skill set
Our real time industrial dotnet Syllabus is exclusively designed based on the fresher .net openings in chennai, for those who looks for Best Dotnet Training Institute to refine their skill set according to the current IT Trends.
- Analyzing the Project and planning the Components
- Using Asp.net Controls to build the front end of the application
- Integrating Cascading Style Sheet to create rich user Interface
- Creating and adding user defined controls
- Implementing OOP features using C# dot net.
- Implementing the collections to manage the objects
- Implementing Coding Optimization techniques
- Implementing International Naming Standards
- Organizing the application using assemblies.
- Implementing Rich Layer Architecture
- Implementing MVC Architecture in application
- Creating windows application using C#.net
- Using various type of Directives in the application
- Accessing & Managing Files & Folders
- Implementing Web Services for distributed applications
- Maintaining data state using Session & Cookies
- Presenting the data with Crystal Report
- Planning the Database using Normalization
- Effective Data Management using SQL, Joins, Triggers, Events & Procudure.
- Implementing Uploading & Downloading Files
- Creating Rich Web Pages with advanced HTML 5.0 features
- Styling the pages & layout with CSS 3.0
- Animating the Web Pages using Jquery
- Manipulating the pages with JS DOM
- Creating Rich User Interfaces using AJAX, More…
call us for demanded dot net syllabus @ 9500100400
Being the Best dotnet Training Institute in Chennai, We customized our .net syllabus based on the following target audience, Also we do provide the online dotnet training with videos courses for:
- Freshers / IT Job Seekers (2015 Passouts) – from CS, IT or Engineering background.
- Unemployed / IT JobSeekers (2014 Passouts) – from CS, IT or Engineering background.
- Pre-Final / Final Year Students – from CS, IT or Engineering background.
- BPO / CallCentre / Marketing Professionals (2013 – 14 Passouts ) – from CS, IT or Engineering background.
- Working IT Professionals – to refine their skills in advanced booming & most demanded skillsets