fresher openings in chennai 2016 at Next Sphere Technologies – Walk in Interview : 21st May 2016
fresher openings in chennai 2016 at Next Sphere Technologies. Next Sphere is conducting exclusive drive for Freshers on Saturday, 21 May 2016 from 9:00 AM. Here is a right opportunity to design your career at early stages of your professional life.
- BE / B.Tech CSE / IT / ECE/ EEE.
- 2016 batch with 70 % aggregate throughout academics.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge on C/Java/Database/Oops, DotNet.
- Available to join Immediately.
- Written Test.
- Technical Interview.
- Director Interview.
- HR Interview.
- Venue-10/2, Bascon Futura park, 10th Floor.
- Venkatanarayana Road , Chennai.
- Landmark – (Opp to KPN parcel speed and service ).
- Interview Time : 9:00 AM.
- Industry:IT-Software / Software Services.
- Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance.
- Role: Software Trainee.
- Salary:INR 1,75,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Next Sphere Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
Next Sphere is a software services firm that develops, manages, hosts and maintains applications for companies in a wide range of industries. Our industry-certified solutions offer clients market-leading competitive advantages gained through expedited time to market and the cost savings afforded by a global delivery model that leverages our state-of-the-art development facilities in multiple time zones. Apply for fresher openings in chennai 2016 at Next Sphere Technologies.
NextSphere’s extensive capabilities in various development and database technologies, as well as our deep vertical industry expertise and our dedicated development facility in India, make us an outstanding outsourcing partner for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
The following services are included in our product development offering:
- Product development in major technologies.
- Re-engineering products built with obsolete technologies.
- Maintenance of existing products regardless of technology, configuration and deployment complexities.
- Product development using a custom methodology to suit client’s unique requirements.
- Quality assurance services beginning with requirements analysis.
- Full deployment and maintenance support offered around the clock.
- End-to-end product lifecycle management.