Software Training Institutes in Chennai
RIT Infotech Solutions, is a leading IT Firm with 4 divisions. Software Development, Web Development, Digital Marketing & IT Industrial Training. Our Software Training Institute is known for churning out expert developers, who are miles ahead of others in skill set and logical ability with developing applications. If you are searching for Software Training Institutes in Chennai. We train our students not just programming , but to develop projects individually. We offer PHP Training, Dotnet Training, Python Training, Android Training and Software Training and Placements in Chennai.
Software Training and Placements in Chennai
RIT Infotech Solutions, offers Software Training and Placements in Chennai. Our unique IT Industrial Training refines the students as IT Professionals in just 4 – 6 Weeks. The Training includes Theoretical concepts, Practical Training and Project module implementation. Thus we have placed many students
- Even if they have less marks in academics.
- Even if they have arrears (less than 8) in academics.
- Even if they are not good in communication & aptitude skills.
- Even if they are from 2013, 14, 15, 16 or 17 passed outs.
- Even if they are from different Industry (BPO, Call centre, Marketing…) with IT graduation…
100% Placements ?
RIT Infotech Solutions offers Software Training with 100% Placements based on the following points:
- We analyze the current IT Industry Trends.
- We train most demanded skillset of booming technologies.
- Theoretical technical explanations on Why? What? Where?
- Practical programming to familiarize the Syntax.
- Exclusive Object Oriented Programming Session on where to use interface, abstract class, super, final…
- The training starts with very basic concepts and drives to advanced concept.
- Limited Batch size to concentrate individuals.
- End of the course, our students can develop complete project. which motivates them to face the interview confidently.
We arrange interviews from 3rd week onwards. Most of our students got placed in First Interview itself.